|Gateway Arch with a view of downtown Saint Louis in the background.|
Another great place to visit is the historic Budweiser brewery. Take a free tour, sample free beers and learn about a landmark in American history. The famous Clydesdale horses are viewable during the tour as well. Upgrade your tour to "Beermaster" status for a small fee and a more intimate tour. One of the most amazing sites at the brewery are the historical building on and surrounding the campus.
|Spring tulips near the Jewel Box in Forest Park.|
1. Parking is free on many of the streets around Saint Louis. If there isn't a sign or meter, do worry about paying!
2. Many restaurants in Soulard offer a free shuttle to Cardinals, Blues and RAMS games.
3. If you hear a siren and see golf ball sized hail, seek shelter!
4. When dining out, keep in mind the standard cheese for pizza is Provel in Saint Louis. If you want mozzarella, you have to ask.
5. If you haven't sampled a Budweiser or any other local brew consider your trip a bust!!!!!