Create this culturally inspired necklace with Blue Moon Beads. It is easy to create, and is the perfect project to make with your friends and family members to remember your visit to Cahokia Mounds.
- Needle nose pliers
- Flush cut/wire cutters
- 16 inch snake chain necklace
- 18 inch glass bead necklace
- Assorted bead mix - turquoise & black
- Earring components - both metal and feather
- Jump rings - oval and round sizes
- Metal head pins & eye pns
- Round Metal Connector
- Small piece of chain
Use jump rings to extend the 16 inch snake chain to 18 inches, and attach the turquoise necklace. Start to build the pendant of this necklace by using jump rings to attach the round metal connector to the strands. Use headpins and eye pins to create the components that dangle. Both feathers and the chain are attached with jump rings. Use assorted beads and chain to finish off the design.