- Take 2 bandanas and fold diagonal corners together to make 2 triangles.
- Lay both triangle pieces together with right angles pointing towards you.
- Overlay the corner of the two bandanas by 2" and sew together on one side.
- Attache the Blue Moon flower/feather flair component.
- Sew a chain from the flower to about 4 inches from the opposite side, attaching the chain with about 1.5 inches of thread.
- Use a piece of tiger tail wire, a crimp and glass pearl beads to create the second strand and attach it to the chain.