Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Charmed Life" Bracelet

For my next project, I wanted to create a charm bracelet that told a story about my life! Blue Moon beads makes variety of charms, so the possibilities on how to tailor this bracelet to your style are unlimited!

I selected the high heels because one of my favorite memories is shoe shopping in NYC. My favorite store is Dolce Vita on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. I bought some of the most fabulous heels in my twenties from this store.

The sewing inspired charms remind me of taking  classes at a local sewing center in upstate New York when I was a teenager. The heart charms are lockets, so I added a a few of my favorite photos to make this piece of jewelry even more personal.  And of course, I had to add the diva charms because aren't we all just a little bit princess?

I used jump rings to attach each charm, and broke apart pieces of silver plated chain to attach the items with dual clasps to links. This bracelet is very easy to make, and it also makes a great gift! Happy Beading!

No comments:

Post a Comment