Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Toronto Inspired Multi-Layered Necklace

For my next project, I wanted to create something that reminded me of the summers I spent in one of the greatest cities in North America.  Toronto was a short drive from my hometown in Buffalo, so I drove across the border anytime I had a chance! I loved walking down Queen Street, browsing the shops and mingling with the street artists. During college, I studied Mandarin Chinese so I loved going to Spadina Street in Chinatown to practice speaking to the business owners, sampling food and enjoying the unique micro culture just a short drive away.

For my next project,  I used a beads from the Urban Warrior and Amulet collection. I created a multi-layered necklace with a mix of chain, charms and pendants from Blue Moon beads. This necklace is perfect for a summer tank top or a maxi dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment