Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jewelry Perfect for a Night Out At the Casa Loma Ballroom in St. Louis!

The Casa Loma Ballroom, located in the Cherokee district in St. Louis, hosts dancing lessons every Friday night for those interested in learning the Fox Trott, Salsa, Swing, Latin and the Waltz dance moves. A live gentleman band plays all of the favorites from popular musicians like Glen Miller Orchestra and Benny Goodman while the decor and atmosphere projects a nostalgic vibe.

In preparation for a good night of throwback dancing, you must have the perfect accessories. For my next project, I created a set of accessories that sparkle and shine! For the multi-strand bracelet, I used 4 different bead types and a strand of sparkly bead connectors. The earrings were made with a mix of similar components.

Blue Moon Beads has many new strands of connector beads, which are great for creating long necklaces. I love the new paisley & hammered metal discs, as well as the variety of beads from the Stone Age collection. Very fancy!
Fridays 7:45 PM-8:30 PM 


I can't wait to get out and wear this fancy set on the town.  Not only am I excited to hear the great music, its also a great way for me to reminisce about all of the times my grannie was dancing around the house to her favorite Glen Miller song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment