Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soulard Fashion Week - Take One!

I have been dreaming of attending New York Fashion Week my entire life, I live vicariously through Instagram, blogs, newsfeeds and posts on Facebook! Here is my Soulard St. Louis fashion week report!

For my next creation, I used Blue Moon's Urban Warrior beads. I wanted to create something that edgy, fun, versatile and trendy.
Blending bronze, gold and black beads create the perfect mixture of urban inspired components! I used two different types of chain, a bronze oval shaped pendant and spikey metal beads to add some urban flair.The black and gold circular beads were attached with jump rings to the chain in between the spikes!

Wear this simple piece to the office, to a cocktail party of for Sunday brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment