Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding Jewelry - Something Old to Something New

When bride-to-be Bridget asked me to take her heirloom jewelry and design a spectacular statement necklace I couldn't wait to start the project! I knew that I had to find the perfect eye catching piece that would compliment a wedding gown and work well with vintage materials.

I envisioned designing a necklace with old Hollywood glam and glitz. After searching high and low, I found the perfect eye-catching centerpiece from the Styled By Tori Spelling. I loved this piece, it was so fashion forward and very easy to work with!

The ceremony and reception was held on a unique property in Upstate New York. The rolling hills, green fields and scenic country landscape was the perfect setting for the end of summer wedding. The necklace turned out perfect, especially after seeing Bridget on her wedding day. I also loved how she took some of her wedding photos alongside a classic car, adding another old Hollywood element to her special day! Congratulations Bridget & Rich Hoisington.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment