Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Wall Art

I found this piece of wood fence the other day and thought it would be perfect for a fun fall project. Using DCWV's burlap and fall stack, you will find lots of colors and textures to work with.


Using a decoupage technique, I covered the fence post with a few layers of paper! DCWV's fall stack offers so many different prints and textures.


Using coordinating colored paper and burlap, I created flowers to decorate the fence. Here is a great You Tube video to learn how to make paper flowers! Paper Flower You Tube Video. 
 I used a few different types of Blue Moon Beads to add glitz to the flowers. For the center of the flowers, I mixed it up between round gold beads and burlap. Throughout the fence, I added flat gold disc beads with a lace texture too. This was such a fun project to welcome fall into my home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment