Thursday, May 15, 2014

Add a Pop of Color With Chain

The warmer weather is finally here, so I packed up all of my winter clothes and pulled out my summer wardrobe. Just like any other girl, I immediately thought about heading to the mall to buy a few new tops however I decided to shop my own closet instead. I found a tangerine colored shirt and decided to spruce it up a bit with a new necklace.

Blue Moon Beads has new colored chain! What a great idea, KUDOS to the designer for putting these styles in the latest chain collection. Many trendy costume jewelry companies have multi-layered chain necklaces featured for the summer, however the pieces are so expensive. It's always great to find a way to create something fashionable without breaking the bank!


Make your own chain statement necklace using the new colored chain by Blue Moon Beads for much less. There are several other chain colors to choose from so creating a piece that matches your wardrobe is easy! Add a few additional chain styles to complete the look and you now have a reinvented top for the summer!


1 comment:

  1. This necklace is gorgeous! I love the different chains, the pop of coral and the interesting textures in the composition. This is art!!

    ReplyDelete